Family PIc April 2015

Family PIc April 2015

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bathroom time alone? Never!

Around our house, it's pretty rare for this momma to use the bathroom alone. 

I'm guessing, any momma with little ones can relate. 

I've read books aloud, called out spelling words, wiped tiny tear-stained faces, cut miniature fingernails, applied Band-Aids, and a host of other things while I'm on the toilet. 

Multi-tasking at its best!  :)

Yesterday, my "private" time was interrupted by this little guy bringing me weeds flowers from our back yard.  It was one of the few times I just had to smile for being intruded upon.

And, then, of course, I had to snap a few pictures so I could force myself to remember this cute little smile attached to the face of my little guy with the biggest heart. 

I hope he'll always think to bring his momma flowers...because it's such a special treat.

Even if I FEEL like I might NEVER have bathroom time alone!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment