Family PIc April 2015

Family PIc April 2015

Monday, May 18, 2015

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY TO US!

Eighteen years ago YESTERDAY we said, "I do." 

Seems like not that long ago we were counting down the months...then the days...then, quite literally, the hours...

photo credit: Larkin Corley

Until we would be together in front of family and friends.  

We could hardly wait to make a lifetime commitment to one another!!

photo credit:  Larkin Corley

photo credit:  Larkin Corley

Eighteen years have passed...



11 children (9 Earthly and 2 Heavenly) have been added to our oneness...

Lots of laughter...



Our share of tears...


Arguments...

Compromise...

Security...



Learning from mistakes...

An unshakable commitment...



Love. 




God has helped us make our house a home, and I wouldn't trade my life for the whole world.

I love this man more today than I have ever loved him.  

I know this kind of love and commitment is rare in our world today.  So, I don't take it for granted.

Our prayer, for our children, is that they would experience the same kind of love one day. 

To my precious husband - you are mine, and I am yours.

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY TO US (1 day late)!  






1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary...a little late. Hope y'all had a great day! Thanks for being a wonderful example of a godly marriage to others. Love your family.

    ReplyDelete